Tuesday 9 July 2013

Love Lessons

Book: Love Lessons
Author: Jacqueline Wilson
Year: 2007
Genre: Romance
Pages: 264
Series: Not part of a series.

Introduction

I decided on picking this book because the romance title made me just want to read it and find out what happens. The moment I picked up the book I didnt want to put it down. I like to read but I never have time!

Plot

In the romance book it all starts where two sisters are being taught by their dad because he took them out of school when they were little. Then suddenly the dad is rushed to hospital and the two girls are forced to go to school! As you read on you find out the older sister is having a hard time and is getting bullied! But when she starts to baby-sit for her art teachers kids she starts to gain feeling for him!

My thoughts

My thoughts about this book is that is has been well written and makes you want to keep going in it, also I hope I get your attention to read it as it is a well in truly good book!

Conclusion

This book was amazing and as I said in my introduction I never have time to read but after that book I hope I keep on reading from now on!

My score out of 10: I give this book a 8/10

Review by, Sophie, 7.1

Mr Freeman - 1
Team 7.1 - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment